Mould Inspection & Mould Testing in the Greater Vancouver Area, Victoria, Vancouver Island and Gulf Islands
- The most comprehensive testing available
- We find the source of the problem
- Same Day Results - On-Site Analysis, with Microscopy
- Moisture survey of the building materials
- No additional charges for testing
- Full consultation provided
- Detailed, written scope of work provided
- Individual advice and remediation recommendations
- Detailed, easy to understand explanations of the remediation required
- Written quotations for remediation and mould removal included.
Indoor Environmental Assessments - not just one air sample
Inspection, Indoor Air Samples, Mould Testing, Analysis
- Full remediation and decontamination services
- Treatments suitable for crawlspaces, attics and unfinished basement
- Treatments for flood damaged, water damaged and fire damaged buildings
- Mould prevention treatments for new homes and buildings under construction
- Condo owners and Strata Inspections
- Real Estate Inspections
- Medical centres, Pre-schools, public buildings, Office
- Residential and Commercial Projects
We manage all aspects of a contaminated site
We get the job done right - first time
Our mould remediation system and protocols:
- We remove the mould, the toxins, the dead organic material, the organic stains and the associated odour.
- We conduct on-site mould inspections using microscopy before, during and after the remediation process.
- These Quality Control procedures give the best guarantee that areas of mould amplification have been discovered and treated.
- We warrantee our work.
Prefer Do- It -Yourself Mould Removal?
Some mould remediation tips
We advocate the EPA recommendations that individuals untrained in bio-containment abatement procedures do not attempt to perform remediation on moulds with an aggregate area of contamination of 10 square feet or more (regardless of the type), or on those moulds, (regardless of area), which are considered to be toxic or pathogens.
More info on DIY mould remediation
If you have questions about mould or indoor air quality problems, air samples or environmental testing -- Please call us, we are happy to assist you.
The Greater Vancouver Area, Victoria, Vancouver Island, and Gulf Islands
Call Ryan or John at:
Telephone: ( 778-829-0044 and 250-217-6119 )
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM - 7PM
FaceBook link for Eco-Impact and Mould Experts
Formerly Bio-D-Tec Mould Experts